Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Brittany Ferries Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search box below to ask us a question.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Tickets and Documents
- I clicked the "submit" button but no clear error message or confirmation appeared. Has my booking been made?
- Are there any ATMs on board?
- What entertainment is there on board?
- Can I book insurance online?
- Are there any health services on board?
- How much does it cost to use the swimming pool?
- Will the restaurant be open when I travel?
- What deposit will I pay at my self catering property?
- Are there any televisions in the public areas?
- Can I book a table in the restaurant online, or on the phone?
- I have my travel document, but when will I receive my ticket?
- What tick and tapeworm treatment do I need for my pet?
- What do I need to travel with my pet?
- Important information about booking a pet
- Is there a car park at Poole?
- Do I need to provide my vehicle registration number at the time of booking?
- Can I transfer my Brittany Ferries holiday booking into someone else's name?
- Do I need insurance?