Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Brittany Ferries Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search box below to ask us a question.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- What forms of payment are accepted for on board purchases?
- Are animals allowed in cabins or public areas of the ship?
- Payment & Fares
- Are there any ATMs on board?
- Is there a waiting list for cabins?
- What entertainment is there on board?
- Can I get a quote on your Western Channel routes?
- Are there any health services on board?
- How much does it cost to use the swimming pool?
- Will the restaurant be open when I travel?
- Can I cancel my ferry booking online?
- Are there any televisions in the public areas?
- Can I book a table in the restaurant online, or on the phone?
- I have my travel document, but when will I receive my ticket?
- What tick and tapeworm treatment do I need for my pet?
- What do I need to travel with my pet?
- Important information about booking a pet
- Is there a car park at Poole?
- Is there a car park at Portsmouth?
- Can I transfer my Brittany Ferries holiday booking into someone else's name?