FAQ's - Book & Quote Procedures
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Do I have to purchase onboard accommodation?
- When do I have to pay for my ferry ticket?
- If there are no cabins or seats on an overnight crossing, why wont it let me book?
- Do I need to provide my vehicle registration number at the time of booking?
- Do you carry unaccompanied children?
- Can pregnant women travel?
- Can I book a shared cabin online?
- Why do you take passenger names?
- Do you have a waiting list for commodore cabins?
- Could you send me a brochure?
- Can I get a quote on your Western Channel routes?
- Do motorcycles & bicycles have to be booked separately?
- What vehicles are classified as freight?
- How can I change travel or passenger details on my booking?
- Can you book open returns?
- Can I book a group of motorbikes/ bicycles?