Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Brittany Ferries Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search box below to ask us a question.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Do I need to provide my vehicle registration number at the time of booking?
- Can pregnant women travel?
- Can you book open returns?
- Can I amend my ferry booking online?
- What is the Brittany Ferries Price Match Guarantee?
- I haven't received my confirmation email. Can you send it to me again?
- Why do you charge a credit card fee?
- How big are the cots?
- Are animals allowed in cabins or public areas of the ship?
- How much does it cost to use the swimming pool?
- Do quarantine regulations still apply?
- Can I transport petrol cans?
- Do I get a blanket with my reclining seat?
- What documents do I need to travel?
- Do I need an EHIC Card?
- When must I check in?
- Why does my email confirmation not include an attachment?
- When do I have to pay for my ferry ticket?
- Where can I buy a IRL sticker?
- What entertainment is there on board?