Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Brittany Ferries Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search box below to ask us a question.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Do I need to provide my vehicle registration number at the time of booking?
- Can pregnant women travel?
- Who are Aria?
- What insurance do you sell?
- Can I amend my ferry booking online?
- I haven't received my confirmation email. Can you send it to me again?
- How big are the cots?
- Are animals allowed in cabins or public areas of the ship?
- How much does it cost to use the swimming pool?
- Do quarantine regulations still apply?
- Can I transport petrol cans?
- What entertainment is there on board?
- When do I have to pay for my ferry ticket?
- What documents do I need to travel?
- Where can I buy a IRL sticker?
- When must I check in?
- Are there any conditions when purchasing vehicle assistance?
- Do I get a blanket with my reclining seat?
- Why does my email confirmation not include an attachment?
- Do I have to purchase onboard accommodation?