Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Brittany Ferries Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search box below to ask us a question.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Do I need to provide my vehicle registration number at the time of booking?
- Can pregnant women travel?
- Why do you take passenger names?
- What is the Brittany Ferries Price Match Guarantee?
- I haven't received my confirmation email. Can you send it to me again?
- When will I receive tickets?
- When do I have to pay for my holiday?
- Why do you charge a credit card fee?
- Do you sell stand-by fares?
- Are animals allowed in cabins or public areas of the ship?
- How much does it cost to use the swimming pool?
- What do I need to travel with my pet?
- Do quarantine regulations still apply?
- Can I transport petrol cans?
- Do I get a blanket with my reclining seat?
- What documents do I need to travel?
- Do I need an EHIC Card?
- Why does my email confirmation not include an attachment?
- When must I check in?
- How big are the cots?