Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Brittany Ferries Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search box below to ask us a question.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Why does my email confirmation not include an attachment?
- Who are Aria?
- What insurance do you sell?
- Do I need to provide my vehicle registration number at the time of booking?
- Do I have to purchase onboard accommodation?
- Are there any conditions when purchasing vehicle assistance?
- Can I amend my ferry booking online?
- Where can I buy a IRL sticker?
- What documents do I need to travel?
- I haven't received my confirmation email. Can you send it to me again?
- How do I check-in with a pet?
- How big are the cots?
- Are animals allowed in cabins or public areas of the ship?
- Are there any plug sockets in the cabins/on the vessels?
- Is there a car park at Portsmouth?
- Can I take my Pet as a foot passenger?
- Tell me about the PETS travel scheme
- When must I check in?
- When do I have to pay for my ferry ticket?
- Can I change my booking?