Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Brittany Ferries Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search box below to ask us a question.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Why does my email confirmation not include an attachment?
- Do I need to provide my vehicle registration number at the time of booking?
- Can pregnant women travel?
- Who are Aria?
- What insurance do you sell?
- Do I have to purchase onboard accommodation?
- Can I amend my ferry booking online?
- I haven't received my confirmation email. Can you send it to me again?
- How big are the cots?
- Are animals allowed in cabins or public areas of the ship?
- How much does it cost to use the swimming pool?
- Do I get a blanket with my reclining seat?
- When do I have to pay for my ferry ticket?
- What documents do I need to travel?
- When must I check in?
- What entertainment is there on board?
- Are there any conditions when purchasing vehicle assistance?
- Where can I buy a IRL sticker?
- Are there any plug sockets in the cabins/on the vessels?
- Do I need an E111/ EHIC Card?