Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Brittany Ferries Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search box below to ask us a question.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Can pregnant women travel?
- Why do you take passenger names?
- What is the Brittany Ferries Price Match Guarantee?
- I haven't received my confirmation email. Can you send it to me again?
- When will I receive tickets?
- When do I have to pay for my holiday?
- Why do you charge a credit card fee?
- Do you sell stand-by fares?
- Are animals allowed in cabins or public areas of the ship?
- How much does it cost to use the swimming pool?
- What do I need to travel with my pet?
- Do quarantine regulations still apply?
- Do I need an EHIC Card?
- Do I need to provide my vehicle registration number at the time of booking?
- What documents do I need to travel?
- How big are the cots?
- Do I get a blanket with my reclining seat?
- When must I check in?
- Why does my email confirmation not include an attachment?
- Are there any televisions in the public areas?