How to book your holiday
Find your perfect holiday property on our UK site where prices are shown in sterling and are based on UK-France ferry crossings.
Then, call our Reservations Team on 021 427 7801 for a quote from Ireland to France in Euros.
Why sail with us?
- Cork-Roscoff is the shortest, fastest crossing from Ireland to France
- Convenient weekend schedules (Sat departure, Sun arrival)
- Authentic on board French experience
- Your French holiday begins the moment you step on board
- Affordable luxury and cruise-style comfort on flagship Pont-Aven
- Largest tour operator for car holidays to France
- We bring you closer to Western France's popular holiday destinations
Save 15% on ferry travel
Book a minimum of 4 nights accommodation (chalet camping, self-catering accommodation or hotels) with us and we guarantee a saving of 15% on all Cork - Roscoff regular ferry fares (excluding special offers and promotions) and on onboard accommodation prices.
Travelling direct from Cork to Roscoff , arriving on a Sunday, we can make special arrangements for your arrival at properties with a Saturday changeover.
If you prefer a property with a changeover day during the week, we can book the required number of nights in a hotel en route if you wish. Or you may wish to select accommodation sold by the night where you can arrive any day.
We guarantee to quote you the lowest ferry fare available for your sailings (valid only at time of quotation).
How to book
Call our Reservations Team on 021 427 7801
We offer a wide range of holidays to suit all taste and all budgets. From fun-filled seaside holidays to the more tranquil settings of the French vineyards and chateaux.
At Brittany Ferries, we value your decision to travel from Ireland to France with us, so our mission is to put you in a holiday mood as soon as you're on board.
Order a brochure for the perfect start to your holiday planning!