How to book your holiday
Find your perfect holiday property on our UK site where prices are shown in sterling and are based on UK-France ferry crossings.
Then, call our Reservations Team on 021 427 7801 for a quote from Ireland to France in Euros.
Why sail with us?
- Cork-Roscoff is the shortest, fastest crossing from Ireland to France
- Convenient weekend schedules (Sat departure, Sun arrival)
- Authentic on board French experience
- Your French holiday begins the moment you step on board
- Affordable luxury and cruise-style comfort on flagship Pont-Aven
- Largest tour operator for car holidays to France
- We bring you closer to Western France's popular holiday destinations
Villa holidays in France
Indulge in a bit of luxury
Our self-catering villas are part of purpose built complexes often set alongside top quality golf courses - as well as being close to a beach and many other sports facilities. They are situated in Moliets, Messanges and Gujan Mestras in Aquitaine; St Jean de Monts and l'Aiguillon sur Vie in Western Loire. Villas of different sizes are available, some sleeping up to 12, depending on the site.
Why choose a villa holiday in France?
- Purpose built complexes offering a touch of luxury
- All have private pools
- Most are close to a beach with other sports facilities
- Ideal for adults, families and groups
Having a private swimming pool right outside your door can add so much fun and pleasure to your holiday. As well as taking a dip whenever you fancy, a pool can also become a focal point for al fresco eating, games and parties.
And don't forget these properties also make a great base for holidays at cooler times even when the pool is not available.
Things to do in the area
Although you will already be having loads of fun by the pool, don't forget to explore the local area and go on a few day trips. You will find beautiful countryside for walks and cycling and excellent sandy beaches close to all our villas.
Pets are welcome at a few of the sites so that all the family can enjoy a holiday together! If you wish to take your pet on the ferry, you need to get your pet a pet passport.
Whatever kind of holiday destination you're looking for, you're sure to find somewhere in France or Spain that's perfect for you - and now you can find it easily on our new and improved Trip Planner map!
Advice and tips about driving in France including information on French law and driving regulations.
Read our inspiring travel guides about France on our UK site with guides to all the French regions, over 100 top places to visit and hundreds of attractions. You're sure to find your perfect holiday destination.