Your golf holiday starts on board
Our convenient weekend service from Cork to Roscoff offers the most luxurious sailing to France. Pont-Aven is more cruise ship than ferry and once aboard, you can relax in stylish surroundings with award-winning service - and look forward to the great golf ahead!
Benefits of travelling by ferry...
- Freedom and flexibility: with your own car you are free to move from course to course easily
- Hassle-free: airport parking, long check-in queues. Who needs them?
- Cut out stress: sleep while cruising overnight and drive at your own pace
- So much more: restaurants, bars, cinemas, shops? The Pont-Aven has them all
- Pack it all: with a car you can take your trolley as well as your golf bag with no hidden baggage costs
...and even more reasons to take a golf break with us
- Fully bonded holidays: we are bonded with Commission for Aviation (Licence No TA0018) so you can book with confidence in the knowledge that your holiday is totally secure
- Quality and value guaranteed: not only are our prices inclusive of your return ferry travel, you can also be confident that every hotel and course has been inspected by our team of experts to ensure only the highest standards
- Great service: our sales team with their extensive knowledge of the hotels and courses can book anything and everything you might wish for - just call us
- Low deposit and balance only due 8 weeks prior to departure
Carrying up to 2,400 passengers and 650 cars, the Pont-Aven is Brittany Ferries' flagship, and the largest within our fleet.
The ship itself boasts stunning features, including a superb pool and leisure area, a wraparound promenade for pleasant deck strolls, and a dramatic five deck high atrium with panoramic views from the lifts. You'll also, of course, find all of Brittany Ferries' standard dining and facilities, with an à la carte restaurant, cocktail piano bar and 2-storey lounge bar and entertainment area. » Find out more about Pont-Aven
Choose from a 2 or 4 berth cabin with bunk beds, some with a sea view. All cabins are air-conditioned with an en-suite shower room, and include bedding, towels and toiletries, or treat yourself to a Commodore or De Luxe cabin with more space, a sea view and includes TV, DVD player and a complimentary breakfast served in your cabin.
There are a number of options to keep you entertained while on board:
- Enjoy live cabaret singers, magic shows, a disco, cocktail pianists, tribute acts and DJ sets
- For a breath of fresh air take a stroll or sit back on the open sun decks and admire the sea views
- Catch the latest films in one of our cinemas
- Surf the net on your own laptop or tablet with the free Wi-Fi available on board
Restaurants and dining
- Enjoy award-winning cuisine and fine dining in elegant surroundings in our à la carte restaurant
- Discover great value and a superb choice in our self-service restaurant
- For lighter bites, relax in our café
Bars and lounges
- Unwind in an impressive selection of bars
- Or take time out in one of our comfortable lounges
Great value shopping
- Browse in our onboard boutiques for great savings on our fine selection of wines, spirits, tobacco, perfumes, clothing, cosmetics, accessories and much more...
- Look out for the "Travel Retail Exclusive" label and treat yourself and others with a great choice of products only available in airports and on board ferries
Perfect golf made easy
Our golf experts can provide all the advice and assistance required to book your ideal golfing holiday or break.
Email: email@example.com or Call: 021 4253118