Why choose a chalet camping holiday in France?
- Our chalets are mostly 4-star and set in woodlands or near to the beach
- All feature a large outdoor pool and special children's play area
- Fun-packed pursuits and sporting activities right on your doorstep
- A great holiday for families
Why sail with us?
- Cork-Roscoff is the shortest, fastest crossing from Ireland to France
- Convenient weekend schedules (Sat departure, Sun arrival)
- Authentic on board French experience
- Your French holiday begins the moment you step on board
- Affordable luxury and cruise-style comfort on flagship Pont-Aven
- Largest tour operator for car holidays to France
- We bring you closer to Western France's popular holiday destinations
Poitou Charentes is a great for activity lovers with magnificent beaches and sea perfect for a variety of watersports, whilst inland are peaceful marshes, wooded valleys and fragrant pine forests all waiting to be explored. The region is also home to some historic cities full of culture such as Poitiers with its medieval half-timber houses, Saintes and it's Roman amphitheatre, and stunning cathedral and the port city of Niort, which has the second largest keep in France.
Wander around the pretty marinas of La Rochelle and go across to the idyllic Ile de Re, a UNESCO protected island with lovely flat cycle tracks and charming white-washed houses. And, of course, a visit to the region isn't complete with the whole family enjoying a day out at Futuroscope, a theme park all about multimedia, cinema, and the robotics of the future that it is one of the largest and best-known theme parks in France.
Favourite holidays in Poitou Charentes
Sequoia Parc, St Just Luzac Ref: YYP001
Les Charmettes, Les Mathes Ref: YYP007
La Pignade, Ronce les Bains Ref: YYP006
How to book your holiday
Prices are shown in sterling and are based on UK-France ferry crossings. Simply call our Reservations Team on 021 427 7801 for a quote from Ireland to France in Euros.
If you didn't find exactly what you were looking for here, we have lots more chalet campsites to choose from on our UK site. Prices are shown in sterling and are based on UK-France ferry crossings. For a quote in Euros and to book just call our Reservations Team on 021 427 7801.