Why choose a chalet camping holiday in France?
- Our chalets are mostly 4-star and set in woodlands or near to the beach
- All feature a large outdoor pool and special children's play area
- Fun-packed pursuits and sporting activities right on your doorstep
- A great holiday for families
Why sail with us?
- Cork-Roscoff is the shortest, fastest crossing from Ireland to France
- Convenient weekend schedules (Sat departure, Sun arrival)
- Authentic on board French experience
- Your French holiday begins the moment you step on board
- Affordable luxury and cruise-style comfort on flagship Pont-Aven
- Largest tour operator for car holidays to France
- We bring you closer to Western France's popular holiday destinations
Aquitaine is a beautiful region of rolling vineyards in it's lush countryside heartlands and captivating golden beaches along its 250km of Atlantic coastline. Famous for its wine regions, especially around the capital city of Bordeaux and the charming village of Saint Emilion, you cannot miss enjoying some of the local produce. Bordeaux itself is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and there's also fascinating caves at Lascaux and Isturitz, many great château and medieval fortified towns, and lots of fun festivals going on throughout the summer.
Families will love the incredible range of beaches on Aquitaine's coast and the huge selection of watersports that you can try. The region is particularly popular with surfers. Visit the Bay of Arcachon, a spectacular inland sea that is used for oyster farming with hundreds of sticks standing in the water, and the breath-taking Dune de Pyla which is the highest sand dune in Europe.
Favourite holidays in Aquitaine
Domaine de la Rive, Biscarrosse Ref: YYA005
Yelloh! Village les Grands Pins, Lacanau Océan Ref: YYA007
How to book your holiday
Prices are shown in sterling and are based on UK-France ferry crossings. Simply call our Reservations Team on 021 427 7801 for a quote from Ireland to France in Euros.
If you didn't find exactly what you were looking for here, we have lots more chalet campsites to choose from on our UK site. Prices are shown in sterling and are based on UK-France ferry crossings. For a quote in Euros and to book just call our Reservations Team on 021 427 7801.