Why choose Brittany Ferries?
Sail in style from Cork
With convenient weekend sailings to Roscoff, you can sleep away the miles as you cross the seas in the comfort of one of our en suite cabins. There's a variety of cabins to choose from, as well as lounge seats, so you'll be sure to find one to fit your party and your purse!
Taking just 14 hours, the crossing gives you plenty of time to explore what the ship has to offer, enjoy a refreshing night's sleep, and arrive early in Roscoff so that you can get going to your holiday destination and make the most of your time in France.
From Roscoff, it's an easy drive to the best holiday regions and destinations in Western France including Brittany, Normandy, Vendée and beyond.
We also offer ferry-inclusive holidays with a fantastic selection of holiday destinations all across France - in fact, we're the largest tour operator for car holidays to France. Choose from quaint country cottages, fun-packed family resorts, and stylish hotels as well as many, many more. We even do golf breaks and car and motorcycle tours. Whatever you're looking for, you can be sure to find a great holiday that is perfect for you with Brittany Ferries.
So, why not sail with us, holiday with us, and have everything covered for an amazing time in France?
There's many great reasons to sail with us
- Cork - Roscoff is the shortest, fastest crossing from Ireland to France
- An authentic French on board experience with great facilities
- Convenient weekend departures
- Easy drive to Cork on the M8 motorway
- Award-winning service and a choice of restaurants
- Sleep away the miles in your comfortable en-suite cabin
- We bring you closer to your holiday destination
- Arrive early in Roscoff for more of your holiday!
Sailing on board Pont-Aven
Pont-Aven is our flagship, a luxury cruise ferry with the feel of a cruise ship. Affordable but luxurious, we mean it when we say you're holiday starts on board! Some of the fantastic facilities and entertainment on offer aboard Pont-Aven include:
- Free WiFi in public areas of the ship
- An indoor swimming pool with sea views
- Elegant dining experience in the main restaurant
- Family-friendly self-service restaurant and cafe
- Excellent choice of cabins to suit you and your purse
- Children's play areas and a games room for teens
- 2 cinemas showing the latest releases
- Boutique shopping for luxuries at affordable prices
- Spa treatment room with a choice of beauty treatments
Getting to your destination
The improved M8 motorway from Dublin to Kildare makes it easy to get to and from Cork and, with an afternoon departure time, there is no need to rush. In France, the D769 out of Roscoff joins up with the D58 going east towards Morlaix, the D788 going west towards Brest and the D69 continuing south towards Sizun so that you can easily get to your destination.
On your way home, you'll sail later in the day, giving you plenty of time to get to Roscoff, and arrive in Cork mid-morning for a leisurely drive home.
Where should I go in France?
Roscoff is the perfect arrival port for a variety of destinations in Western France. Whether you're looking for some fresh sea air on Brittany's briny coast, leafy greenery in Normandy's bountiful countryside of orchards and fields of cows, or graceful rivers and stunning chateaux in the Loire Valley, Roscoff is a great starting point.
If you're looking for things to do and places to visit in the area where you're holidaying, or are still struggling to decide where in France you want to go, try our Trip Planner for some great inspirational ideas!