Ships & Onboard
Why sail with us?
- Cork-Roscoff is the shortest, fastest crossing from Ireland to France
- Convenient weekend schedules (Sat departure, Sun arrival)
- Authentic on board French experience
- Your French holiday begins the moment you step on board
- Affordable luxury and cruise-style comfort on flagship Pont-Aven
- Largest tour operator for car holidays to France
- We bring you closer to Western France's popular holiday destinations
Carrying up to 2,400 passengers and 650 cars, the Pont-Aven is Brittany Ferries' flagship, and the largest within our fleet.
Regularly serving our Plymouth-Roscoff, Santander and Cork routes, Pont-Aven offers superb crossing times to both France and northern Spain, reaching Santander from Plymouth in just 20½ hours.
The ship itself boasts stunning features, including a superb pool and leisure area, a wrap around promenade for pleasant deck strolls, and a dramatic five deck high atrium with panoramic views from the lifts. You'll also of course find all of Brittany Ferries' standard of dining and facilities, with an a la carte restaurant, cocktail piano bar and 2-storey lounge bar and entertainment area.
Pont-Aven offer passengers a choice of 650 cabins - all of which are en-suite and air conditioned - plus a number of Reserved Lounge Seats. There are also a number of cabins adapted for disabled passengers.
|Reserved Lounge Seats||47|