Routes & Timetables
Travel all year round to France & Spain
Our landbridge service gives you the flexibility of year-round travel by providing a link across the Irish Sea to the wide choice of Brittany Ferries' routes departing from English ports. Also, for a round trip with a difference, you may like to use landbridge in one direction and our direct Cork to Roscoff service in the other.
Choose your route and time
- Conveniently located landbridge routes for wherever you live in Ireland with Stena Line and Irish Ferries
- Taking you across the Irish Sea from Belfast, Dublin, Dun Laoghaire and Rosslare
- Morning, afternoon and evening crossings all available
Choose your route to France or Spain
- Wide choice of mile-saving routes from Portsmouth, Poole and Plymouth
- Conveniently timed sailings - cross by day or overnight
- Choice of cruise ferry and high-speed services
- Fastest direct service from England to Spain
- All routes and services can be mixed and matched
Brittany Ferries offers the most convenient ferries to France, with the widest range of route options. Depart from Portsmouth, Plymouth or Poole and travel to Cherbourg, St Malo, Caen or Roscoff for a direct channel crossing to your holiday in France.
Brittany Ferries operates luxurious cruise ferries to Spain with a choice of routes from Portsmouth and Plymouth to Santander and Bilbao.