Routes & Timetables
Request a brochure
Order a brochure for the perfect start to your holiday planning.
Cork to Roscoff ferries
Ireland to France by luxury ferry
Sail from Ireland to France with Brittany Ferries' on our Cork to Roscoff ferry route. The crossing takes 14 hours and there are departures every Saturday for arrival in France on Sunday morning. This route uses only our luxurious flagship ferry the Pont-Aven. A choice of comfortable cabins, restaurants, shops and onboard entertainments including a swimming pool and leisure area mean the ferry crossing really will feel like part of your holiday.
- Ferry departures every Saturday afternoon
- Get from Cork to Roscoff in 14 hours
- A convenient overnight sailing with a choice of comfortable cabins
With excellent access to local road networks driving to Cork and Roscoff ports is easy. Roscoff is a picturesque fishing village with pretty restaurants lining the quay and plenty of tourist attractions including a botanical gardens and a century old Thalassotherapy Institute where the seawater and seaweed are used for healing and relaxation therapies.
Sailing times from Cork
Overnight sailings from Cork are available every Saturday and give you an early arrival in Roscoff on Sunday morning for longer in France. The 14 hour cruise allows plenty of time to enjoy the onboard experience with a restaurant meal, shopping and entertainments, before retiring to your cabin for a restful night's sleep.
Mile-saving route network
With a wide choice of cross channel routes Brittany Ferries offers a mile-saving network allowing you to sail closer to your holiday destination. Reduce travel costs such as petrol, tolls and en-route stops with less driving time in France and reach your destination more quickly for a longer break.
- Roscoff offers easy access to all areas of Brittany and is ideally situated for fast travel to the Western Loire, the Dordogne and the Atlantic coast
- Cork is on the southern coast of the Republic of Ireland and is easily reached from all over Ireland.
To help plan your holiday consider the driving distances from Roscoff to your potential destinations and the routes you might take. Search for holiday accommodation to find a campsite, holiday cottage, gite or hotel to suit you and your family from our huge range of properties across France.
Why sail with us?
- Cork-Roscoff is the shortest, fastest crossing from Ireland to France
- Convenient weekend schedules (Sat departure, Sun arrival)
- Authentic on board French experience
- Your French holiday begins the moment you step on board
- Affordable luxury and cruise-style comfort on flagship Pont-Aven
- Largest tour operator for car holidays to France
- We bring you closer to Western France's popular holiday destinations