Why sail with us?
- Cork-Roscoff is the shortest, fastest crossing from Ireland to France
- Convenient weekend schedules (Sat departure, Sun arrival)
- Authentic on board French experience
- Your French holiday begins the moment you step on board
- Affordable luxury and cruise-style comfort on flagship Pont-Aven
- Largest tour operator for car holidays to France
- We bring you closer to Western France's popular holiday destinations
Routes & Timetables
Ferries to France and Spain
Cruise in comfort and style from Ireland to France onboard the luxurious Pont Aven. Sailing direct from Cork to Roscoff, our flagship cruise ferry offers an unrivalled experience with a choice of luxury cabins, dining options and entertainment.
Our landbridge service gives you the flexibility of year-round travel by providing a link across the Irish Sea to the wide choice of Brittany Ferries' routes departing from English ports.
Brittany Ferries offers the most convenient ferries to France, with the widest range of route options. Depart from Portsmouth, Plymouth or Poole and travel to Cherbourg, St Malo, Caen or Roscoff for a direct channel crossing to your holiday in France.
Brittany Ferries operates luxurious cruise ferries to Spain with a choice of routes from Portsmouth and Plymouth to Santander and Bilbao.
Sail to France in real style on our flagship, Pont-Aven, enjoying award-winning service, comfortable accommodation and luxurious facilities all the way there.
Order a brochure for the perfect start to your holiday planning!
Book any inclusive holiday with at least 4 nights accommodation and save 15% on our Cork - Roscoff regular fares!